The core purpose of the AAFC Foundation is to...
Create Pathways to a future in aerospace in partnership with the Australian Air Force Cadets. We will achieve this by offering a multi-facetted program of experiences, opportunities and activities which the AAFC cadets and their leadership will access to better prepare the cadets to follow a pathway to an aerospace related career.
The AAFC Foundation is working directly with the AAFC Wings and Squadrons to achieve this by:
- Creating opportunities to maximize the flying and aerospace experiences for every cadet
- Delivering aerospace opportunities and experiences to regional Australia virtually and face-to-face
- Identifying business and industry needs and provide input back to AAFC and build pathways to aerospace opportunities for all cadets
- Better leveraging industry, education and Government partners to support the AAFC
- Building and igniting the AAFC alumni
- Enhancing the retention of cadets to maximise the effectiveness of the AAFC experience
You can download a copy of the of the Foundation Prospectus here.
The foundation also provides a pathways program which aims to introduce AAFC to industry and Defence. For more go information on the industry pathways go here
The foundation is an organisation seperate to the AAFC chaired by former members of the AAFC and others who have the best interests of todays youth and aim to give them extraordinary experiences.
The foundation works with senior leaders like the Director General Cadets Air Force to give Cadets access to experiences in industry.