Australian Air Cadets Alumni Network
This Alumni was created after an overwhelmingly positive response was received from past cadets and staff to register their interest in forming an Alumni.
The objectives of the Alumni are to:
- Facilitate contact among former cadets and staff
- Share information and news on current Australian Air Force Cadet (AAFC) Wing and Squadron events
- Provide former cadets and staff with a worthwhile opportunity to contribute to an organisation they value, and
- Help raise funds to assist extra AAFC cadet activities.
In 2010 the AAFC National Council Inc, formed an Alumni Working Group to gauge the level of interest in forming an Alumni. There was a very strong response from past members of the air cadet community and the AAFC National Council Inc established an Alumni group as a first step. The hub of the Alumni Network is a website and database that support administration and operation of Alumni activities. The AAFC Foundation is the organisation that underpins the Alumni and controls the website. A number of Alumni volunteers assist with the operation of the Alumni including an Alumni Director and Network Co-ordinator.
What would you like to do now? (Click on the required link below)
- Join the Air Cadets Alumni Network
- Read past Newsletters
- Submit photos
- Submit stories
- Contact the Director
- Make a Donation to the Australian Air Cadets Alumni Network