Cadets have the right to:
- Be safe
- Be listened to
- Be respected
- Take calculated risks in a protected setting
- An inclusive environment
- Be referred to appropriate professional help if needed
- Be protected from abuse by cadets and others
- Have any complaint of unacceptable behaviour actioned swiftly, sensitively and confidentially.
Cadets are responsible for:
- Showing respect to other cadets, Instructors of Cadets (IOC) and Officers of Cadets (OOC)
- Keeping themselves safe
- Accurately reporting unacceptable behaviour or at risk situations for cadets.
Declaration by Cadet
By joining the AAFC, I undertake the following:
- I will honour the Sovereign and Australia.
- I will serve my Squadron loyally by attending parades as often as possible, involving myself to the fullest extent in Squadron and Wing activities and conducting myself at all times in a manner which will reflect credit on the AAFC.
- I will take good care of my uniform and only wear it:
- in the proper approved manner
- when travelling to or from and during approved AAFC activities.
- I will abide by the rules and regulations which are applicable to the AAFC.