3 Wing ACT & NSW
In 1946 the newly formed NSW Squadron Air Training Corps established its Headquarters in Dymocks Block, George Street, Sydney. It was staffed by Permanent Air Force personnel. This HQ remained operational at this site until 1954 when HQ NSW Squadron Air Training Corps was relocated at an area adjacent the Royal Australian Navy Base at Rushcutters Bay. The HQ was again relocated to the Commonwealth Offices, Hickson Road, Millers Point in 1962 where it remained until 1980 with a subsequent move to the site adjacent the Sydney University Regiment, City Road, Chippendale.
In 2001 with the re-organisation of the Cadet Forces, HQ NSW Squadron Air Training Corps became 3 Wing Headquarters, Australian Air Force Cadets.
3 Wing Headquarters moved to its current location at Lidcombe MUD, Gormley Street Lidcombe NSW 2141 on 21 June 2011.