The below process aided with images details how to make your way through the process of submitting and expression of interest in becoming a volunteer with the Air Force Cadets.
Once you have found your nearest unit and clicked the link to join, fill the form with the requested details and submit the information.
- From here your application will processed by the relevant wing personnel and they will be in contact with you to organise interviews and forms as required. We aim to make the application process as easy as possible and hope to see you in the organisation as soon as possible, but it dose require you to provide all relevant information in a timely manner.
If your expression of interest is accepted, you'll be asked to provide the following:
- Current CV
- Two references, from persons who have known you for a reasonable period, supporting your suitability to work in youth development.
- Evidence of birth date – passport or birth certificate are accepted.
- Details of service as an ADF member where applicable. We will require details of your service to conduct a Service Record check.
- Details of previous service with the ADF Cadets where applicable. We will require details of your cadet service to conduct a Service Record check.